From the beginners of aviation security and safety to air traffic control and aeronautical science will be taught whilst allowing you the option of mixing and matching different electives and minors to meet your career goals.
Information on the Bachelor of Science in Aviation is available at Liberty.edu.
The following courses are offered within the Bachelor of Science in Aviation program:
• Private Pilot Certificate – AVIA220 & 225 – Can be completed as a Free Elective or prior to enrollment
• Instrument Rating – AVIA320*
• Commercial Pilot Certificate – AVIA325, 326 & 327*
• Commercial Single Engine Add-On Rating – AVIA331*
• Flight Instructor Certification – AVIA420*
• Flight Instructor Instrument Certification – AVIA422 (1 Credit)* or AVIA423 (3 Credits)*
• Multi Engine Instructor Certification – AVIA441 (1 Credit)* or AVIA443 (3 Credits)
* Courses noted with the asterisk (*) above are the only courses authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) for application of GI Bill® and/or VA funding by Web Enabled Approved Management System (“WEAMS”) institutions.