ZuntaFi and Faithful Guardian Aviation are working together to help students secure financing for their flight training through the Skybound program. Skybound was created by a financial institution who recognizes the need for new pilots and is passionate about providing students a helpful financing solution. The program is available to qualified U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Qualified students are able to finance their flight training tuition plus additional funds for housing and living stipends up to an aggregate maximum of $100,000.
- Personal Assistance – Upon application, you’ll be matched with one of their experts who will be a single, consistent point of contact.
- Financial Difficulty Assistance – Forbearance options are available to qualified borrowers experiencing temporary financial challenges. Their team is happy to discuss options at any time.
- 24/7 Online Access – Easily manage your loan payments and retrieve loan details through our intuitive borrower portal whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Customer-First Philosophy – Customer relationships are at the heart of everything they do. They prioritize relationships over transactions and work to do right by you every time.
- Automatic Payment Discount – Receive a 0.25% rate discount for payments made via automatic debit.
- No Prepayment Fee – There is no prepayment fee for this loan which provides additional incentive to pay your loan off early.
Flight Training Financing with Skybound, a program provided by FMS Bank, an FDIC insured institution and serviced by ZuntaFi.
Cash Payment Plans
Students who enroll in the Pilot Pathway Program can also choose to follow a cash payment plan for training that offers an attractive path for those who can’t or don’t want to use our lending partners or have alternative sources of funding available to them.
Cash payment schedules, amount and timing of payments will depend on your program and can be designed with your Enrollment Advisor.
Grants & Federal Aid
At Faithful Guardian Aviation we understand having financing options, and keeping costs manageable, is important to students. FGA offers multiple payment options and financing partners to help students get the most out of their flight training. Students may opt to pay directly for their flight training or finance the cost of the Pilot Pathway Program with one of FGA’s lending partners.
In addition to our lending partners, students at Faithful Guardian Aviation can also elect to combine their flight training within a degree program enabling Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA), other grants and loans, as well as the V.A. and G.I Bill®. These programs are run with University Partners and students would organize their financial aid directly with them.